Sunday, April 18, 2010
I disagree!
I'm feeling pressured in the middle of summer! Know why?! 'Cause people won't just back off! Why can't I take my part this summer. I already feel pressured at school. I love studying, I love school but i feel too pressured-not that I can't handle it. They say they don't expect something big from me but they do! They don't say it but I can see it in their eyes. I see disappointment in them everytime they hear bad news! it's just invigorating, you know. I thought this is summer, I thought I'll have my time to relax a little bit! Argh! Can't I have some peace of mind?! You know, I want to forget! Even just for a day, I want to forget everything and sleep! it's SUMMER. for God's sake! Where's the fun in that, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment